Sunday, June 8, 2008

I never said never...

Let's cut to the chase. The Ex is a fantastic lay.

He's damn near perfect. Great size. Perfect shape. His skills are on point. He knows when to slow down, when to speed up, and is smart enough to know not to friggin' jack rabbit me. It doesn't hurt that he is extremely hot and that we have a sexual connection that makes things that much hotter. Not many guys(and there have been more than enough) are quite as good as he, so I have a tendency to want it from him.

In the conversations leading to the end of our together-ness, I offered him an offer that I thought he couldn't refuse: to be a no strings attached stress reliever at least 3 times per week. The bastard turned me down. I spent weeks without, which made me completely insane. Because I think that I NEED sex. I crave it. Taking matters into my own hands, literally, gets old fast.

Lately, The Ex has been trying to rekindle some of what was good before things went bad in our relationship. Me, being the smut that I am, used this as an opportunity to talk him into bed. It worked. And it was fantastic, as it's always been. But now, one day later, I'm craving it again. I know this isn't such a great idea, but if you read you know that I tend to do stupid shit.

Don't get me wrong. The Ex is hot. He's great fun to be around(and even more fun in bed). I can't be with him, though. He's an idiot, a liar, a cheater, and has serious commitment issues. We dated for nearly a year and, after about 3 months of dating, I began to see his shady ways. It was tough to be with him, but I often couldn't help myself. Now, I don't want to be with him and I've told him that. The sex is great, he's a cool guy, but all he can be is my jumpoff.

And the text is sent...

No comments: