Sunday, June 1, 2008

Who? Moi?

Yesterday, a friend told me that I was too boring. She asked what I had planned this weekend and, truly, I had nothing. Hang out with my parents, tidy my place, the normal things. Truth be told, I'm working hard at saving money so to that when my house is complete, I can buy the things that I want and need and feel secure about the decision to do so.

Of course, she protested.

And, as it ended, I didn't do a damn thing! I tidied my place, went to my parents' house for a while, and crashed on the sofa to watch a movie. A movie I've seen a million times, but can't get enough of watching. I'm a romantic at heart, but not one that truly believes in love the way you see it on TV. Under the Tuscan Sun is not a sap-tastic romance, but more of my idea of love. You see what you think is love, it smiles at you then slaps you in the face, and walks of content knowing it just screwed you over. With that said...

Where can I get one of these?

(Yes, I know that this was one of her loves slapping her in the face. But, please...just let one like that smile at me. He can slap me, too. I might like it!)

No comments: