Monday, June 16, 2008

Inked!

Old friends sure do bring bad habits. I got my very first tattoo this weekend. I'll post a photo of it later. I need to get the right angle, lighting, and mood so that I look hot. Ha! Anyhow, we had a wild night out. I drank too much, danced with the wrong people, and slept too little. I woke up Sunday morning with my sister's boyfriend's best friend in bed with me. He's 10 bloody years younger than me, so that was a little odd as well.

In other news, I have officially rid myself of LB. Let us all sing to the heavens, I no longer have the annoying little nit on my backside. He seemed a little upset, but felt it was coming so he was prepared for it. I don't miss him being around at all. Is that bad?

Otherwise, things are quiet. The realtor came to take photos and The Bachelorette Pad is officially on the market. Work is fantastic and I've got a fun weekend planned with the girls(and a few guys. Yum!)

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Congrats on your new ink! Warning, its highly addictive. I got my first tattoo almost two years ago and cannot wait to go get my next!